Tuna, Artichoke, and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
A low-cholesterol salad served well with whole grain bread or crackers.
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated quartered artichoke hearts (such as Reese)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped bagged fresh baby spinach
- 2 (5-ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade. Coarsely chop artichokes. Combine artichokes, reserved marinade, dill, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add spinach, tuna, and roasted peppers, tossing well.
Serve with: Feta Pita Crisps
|Saturated fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||2.7 g|