Asian-Style Lettuce Wraps
A delicious lunch that is low in carbs and fat.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 12 small, tender Bibb or iceberg lettuce leaves, rinsed, drained, and dried
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add shredded chicken and herbs, and toss to combine. Let stand 5 minutes.
Spoon about 2 1/2 tablespoons chicken mixture in center of each lettuce leaf.
|Saturated fat||0.3 g|