Blue Cheese Dressing
Update your condiments with this Blue Cheese Dressing.
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives or green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Whisk together all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Handy Hint: This blue cheese dressing is so packed with flavor that it also doubles as a toast or sandwich spread. Do like we did and load up a piece of toast for a tasty snack.
|Saturated fat||1.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.7 g|