Chicken, Bean, and Blue Cheese Pasta Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Cook whole wheat pasta, it contains more fiber.
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rotini (corkscrew pasta)
- 1 1/2 cups (2-inch) cut green beans (about 6 ounces)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Add beans during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and beans; rinse with cold water until cool.
Combine pasta mixture and remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat.
|Saturated fat||2.7 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||3.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1.1 g|