Dirt Pudding Cups
Whip up a grown-up version of this childhood dessert.
- 1 12-ounce can fat-free evaporated milk
- 6 chocolate graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 16-ounce container non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh fruit (we used blackberries)
Pour evaporated milk into a bowl and freeze for 20 minutes.
Crush graham crackers and set aside.
Combine cocoa, Greek yogurt, and honey.
Beat evaporated milk with an electric mixer, or in a blender, for 30-60 seconds until forming stiff peaks.
Divide ingredients between 4 glasses in layers: crushed graham crackers, chocolate yogurt mixture, and whipped evaporated milk.
Handy Hint: For a kid-friendly option, serve this dessert in colorful freezer mugs or deconstructed in a bento box.
|Saturated fat||1.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.3 g|