Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Indulge on game-day without calorie guilt.
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 package Neufchatel cheese
- 1 5-ounce can water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup spinach (optional)
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cover chicken with water in pan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain and shred chicken, and combine in a big bowl with all ingredients.
Transfer dip to oven-safe dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly. Garnish with green onions or lettuce, if desired.
Handy Hint: Pound chicken before boiling to reduce cook time and tenderize meat. If desired, replace bleu cheese with cheese of your choice such as sharp cheddar or Jarlsberg.
|Saturated fat||2.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||1.7 g|