Mediterranean Flatbread Sandwiches
Hummus is high in protein and prevents build up of cholesterol.
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package 7-grain pilaf
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup seeded tomato, chopped (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (7-ounce) container hummus
- 3 (2.8-ounce) Mediterranean-style white flatbreads
Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl. Spread hummus evenly over each flatbread. Spoon pilaf mixture evenly over half of each flatbread; fold flatbread over filling. Cut each sandwich in half, and serve immediately.
|Saturated fat||3.4 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||6.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1.8 g|