Southern Camp Stew
A hearty meal with a variety of veggies, that can satisfy anyone's hunger.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup chicken stock (such as Swanson)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup no-salt-added tomato paste
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can medium-size green lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (optional)
- 1 small rotisserie chicken
Combine first 7 ingredients and hot sauce, if desired, in a large Dutch oven. Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 6 minutes.
While soup simmers, skin and bone chicken. Shred chicken to measure 3 1/2 cups; add chicken to soup. Cook 3 minutes.
|Saturated fat||0.8 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.7 g|