Spicy Baja Beef Tortillas
Whole wheat tortillas are healthier than white flour tortillas.
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (reserve chiles for another use)
- 4 (6-inch) low-fat whole wheat tortillas
- 5 cups gourmet salad greens
- 6 ounces low-sodium deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 cup tomato, refrigeratd and prechopped
- 1/3 cup mild pickled banana pepper ring
- 1 avocado, ripe, peeled, and coarsely chopped
Combine 1/4 cup sour cream and adobo sauce in a small bowl, stirring well. Place 1 tortilla on each of 4 plates. Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture over each tortilla. Top each evenly with salad greens; arrange beef over greens.
Combine tomato, pepper rings, and avocado in a medium bowl; toss gently. Top beef evenly with tomato mixture.
|Saturated fat||3.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||4.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1 g|